Monday, June 30, 2008

fireworks pics

Here are a few pictures from the Honor our Heroes patriotic celebration at Grace AG this evening…… It was a moving service honoring police, fire, EMS, veterans, and active duty personnel - all those who are willing to lose their life to protect us - and our freedoms. There was a Pearl Harbor survivor in attendance.....

Prior to that service there was a concert. Salvador was the headliner (great job!) and John David Webster was the opening act. I arrived during JDW's last song. One of these days I'll post pics of Salvador.

Immediately following the service was fireworks. These are straight out of the camera - I may do some cropping/minor editing later.....when I have time.....







Just realized how late it is…. I guess my head should hit the pillow soon

No comments: