Monday, June 23, 2008

ragamuffintop challenge post 7


Link to challenge: http://www.ragamuffinsoul.com/?p=5299

This was another week of so-so results..... Only one walk with the gps unit.....

Goal: 4 walks of at least 30 minutes each.... ideally at 3.0 mph

Sunday's walk
31 minutes
1.45 miles

Friday:
no gps
walked at least 2 hours around costco, sam's, and other stores picking up items for a wedding shower. We were gone for 5 hours - I figure I had to have walked at least 2 of those....

Saturday:
no gps
--took pictures at a wedding and reception - walking around doing this for 3+ hours
--my brother's wedding shower/party was in the evening.... walking & chasing the kids in the yard taking pictures for a couple of hours....

Saturday evening.... my legs were tired.... moreso than right after a 3o minute walk - so I know they must have gotten some exercise.... why else would they have hurt so much????

I should get a pedometer for those indoor walks.... that way I can more accurately gauge how much I've walked.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey fellow Ragamuffin!

Great job this week, especially with staying on track with walking. I am trying to do the same but havent exactly stuck to it so far.

Keep up the great work!
Gretchin