Sunday, June 1, 2008

chi-town wednesday

Going to Chicago on Wednesday with a former co-worker who is moving to Tulsa next week. We've talked about going up for a day trip for a few months - her sudden move made us put actions to our words!

We're taking MegaBus - since our travel wasn't flexible, we weren't able to get $2.50 round trip tickets - but it's still cheaper than paying for gas and parking. We will have 6 hours to walk around (will that count for the RagamuffinTop Challenge?)before we head back home. I've never taken MegaBus - I'll let you know how it goes.

Although it's not healthy eating - I have to have pizza while I'm there! When I lived in the Bay Area one of my favorites places to go was Zachary's Pizza on College in Oakland - their take on Chicago stuffed pizza has won them over 100 awards. Any Chicago recommendations?

I am taking the camera and hoping for some great shots while we're there.

No comments: