Thursday, June 12, 2008

fore!

I took this series at a golf outing fundraiser. It was a hot windy day.

This was my second time on a golf course - the first being for the same reason. Taking pictures of a nonprofit's fundraiser.

I just don't understand this game. How do they know where the ball landed from so far away? I'd lose it once it went above the treeline, if not before. What fun is it playing when it's so hot?

Is it hard to make a touchdown or hit a homerun if you're playing in the rain? :)

I don't mind taking pictures of golfing if there's a good reason (such as for a nonprofit), however, if I'm going to play, I'll just play on my nieces' Wii.... that way I can play from the comfort of air conditioning. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by the blog!

That's awesome you're doing a church plant as well. Good-luck, I hope all the best for you guys. We'll be praying for you all of you as you go through your time of "planting".

You never know, I might just stop by, I love art. Thanks for the invite.

www.vagabondrunn.wordpress.com