Saturday, June 14, 2008

6 inch square

When I woke up this morning - that's about how much pillow I had thanks to Callie. Sometime this morning she decided to move from sleeping on my legs to sleeping on my pillow - and managed to maneuver me to the edge of my queen size pillow. There's enough room for both of us on it - but no!

So.... now I have a kink in my neck - and I'm getting ready to drive to Cincinnati to visit a friend and take her to the Christopher Ames concert mentioned in a previous post. I have to drive back tonight because I have to run the projection at church tomorrow and take pictures of baptisms and child dedications.

I emailed by friend last week to tell her about the concert thinking that we hadn't seen each other in a year and I might go ahead a make the drive. She emailed me Monday to tell me that her (long term) boyfriend died last Saturday and that it would be a welcome distraction.

OK.... I should go get ready.... head out before the day gets too hot.... the a/c is broken in my car.... I'm an official member of the Junky Car Club. :)

No comments: