Tuesday, July 1, 2008

ragamuffintop challenge post 9


Link to challenge: http://www.ragamuffinsoul.com/?p=5299

Well.... last week wasn't the best of weeks......

Goal: Walk 4 times for 30 minutes (hopefully averaging 3 mph)

Results:
Walked one hour one day - didn't use the gps so I don't have a pic to post.

Same goal for this week. I should be able to hit it this week! I'm going downtown Friday evening - parking at a friend's art gallery - walking around downtown - then going back to the gallery and taking fireworks pictures from the roof.

They aren't opening the roof to the public because of insurance, etc. - I'm going to set up the tripod. I won't have the problem I had Sunday night - people would walk in front of the camera - and sometimes - just stop! I was able to get some good shots - but could have gotten more.

No comments: