Monday, July 7, 2008

ragamuffintop challenge post 10


Link to challenge: http://www.ragamuffinsoul.com/?p=5299

I did better last week with my walking. I only have a gps screenshot for one - the others were downtown and I was carrying camera equipment.

Wednesday:


Distance: 1.7 miles
Time: 33:06
Average: 3.1 miles per hour
(edited to correct distance....goofed in bringing it down from the screen)

Thanks, Callie, for propping up the gps!

Friday:
Distance: 1.6 miles (verified distance on http://www.mapmywalk.com/)
Time: unsure.
We walked 1/3 of it, then stopped by my church gallery/office. Then another 1/3 and stopped at a coffeeshop where a friend was playing for the evening. Then the last 1/3 back to The Art Bank to take fireworks photos.

Saturday, #1:
Distance: .6 miles
Time: 15 minutes carrying 15 pounds of camera gear - and stopping at crosswalks waiting for the walk signal.
Walked from the church/office gallery to Monument Circle. Our church hosted the Ugandan Orphan's Choir - they performed on the circle Saturday afternoon.

Saturday, #2:
Distance: .5 miles
Time: unsure.
Walked from the Circle with pastor's wife. They gave me a ride the last .1 mile - we were trying to get there to help unload bottles of water from the truck. but... since we had to walk so far from the Circle - by the time we got there - the water was unloaded.

Goal remains the same.... walk 4 times for 30 minutes. I don't want to increase my goal until I can regularly attain the one I have.... or I'll be a worse failure!

1 comment:

Jess B said...

Super cool! Thanks for the link to map my walk. That's so awesome. We live in a tiny town and even that's on there. Thanks!! Good luck with the challenge!