Tuesday, July 15, 2008

ragamuffintop challenge post 11


Link to challenge: http://www.ragamuffinsoul.com/?p=5299

Last week was 3 days walking instead of 4.... but lots of hours walking on those days.... no gps walking, since much was inside.

Thursday:
at least 90 minutes mall-walking in the a/c

Friday:
90 minutes mall-walking in the a/c

Saturday:
10 hours + on my feet with an least half of those taking steps.....finding vantage points for taking pictures at my brother's wedding and reception. before, during, and after. Actually started taking pictures at 9:45 a.m. after only 2 hours of sleep the night before (working on wedding stuff).... stopped taking pictures at midnight. May not have been fast walking.... but my legs would assure you that they walked.... a lot!

I did get to do a little bit of sitting at various points throughout the day.

We had a baptism at church on Sunday - I got to church about 5 or 6 minutes before it..... just in time to take pictures - left a few minutes after. Aaron told me that if I fell asleep during his message that he wouldn't point and call me out... I told him I was going back home to sleep.

Since I'm supposed to post a picture and my walking was without gps.... here's the bride:


No comments: