Thursday, June 5, 2008

ragamuffintop challenge post 3

This update is for Wednesday in Chicago.....

I didn't use the navigation unit because I didn't want the battery to go dead in case we needed it to get somewhere - so I don't have a photo to post....

However.... in addition to other walking that we did - we walked from Cheesecake Factory on N. Michigan Ave to the Navy Pier then back a couple of blocks to catch the trolley back to Union Station (which we overshot to the next stop to do more walking - and we had extra time).

According to Google maps - it's 1.4 miles from CF to the entry to Navy Pier - so I walked more than 1.5 miles in total... and more than 30 minutes of walking for the day....

So.... I think it should count toward my goal!

Today (Thursday) I did some walking on a golf course taking pictures of a golf outing fundraiser - but that was so broken... I don't count it....

That means tomorrow I'll be walking after dark - as long as it's not raining.....

No comments: